Oil Based Injectable Steroids Oil Oxymetholone Anadrol 50mg/ml
50ml @ 50mg/ml
2.5 grams Anadrol (2.5ml)
What is Anadrol 50?
Anadrol 50 is most likely second only to Dianabol as a bodybuilding anabolic steroid. It also has considerable medical importance for the treatment of anemia and to help maintain a lean body mass in the HIV patients.
Presented mostly commonly as a 50 mg tablet, Anadrol is one of the strongest androgenic steroids available. Some have the subjective opinion that Anadrol is a harsh drug in terms of side effects, but the finding of many athletes have proven otherwise.
Anadrol Cycle Plans for you:
1) Test E: 500mg / week for 12 weeks
2) Anadrol: 50mg / day for four weeks
1) Test E: 500mg / week for 10 weeks
2) Anadrol: 75mg / day for four weeks
1) Anadrol: 75mg / day for four weeks
2) Test Cyp: 500mg one time in a week for 10 weeks
3) Tren Ace: 75mg each other day for eight weeks
4) Winstrol: 50mg every day for weeks 9 – 12 (4 weeks)
1) Anadrol: 50mg each day for four weeks
2) Deca: 300mg one time a week for 10 weeks
3) Test E: 500mg one time a week for 12 weeks
1) Test E: 500mg per week for 10 weeks, 500iu twice a week from weeks 4 to 10 (7 weeks)
2) Anadrol: week 1: 50mg; week 2: 50mg; week 3: 50mg; week 4: 50mg
3) Dianabol: week 1: 25mg; week 2: 30mg; week 3: 30mg; week 4: 30mg
Anadrol is the strongset effective oral steroid and has an extremely androgenic which hand in hand with an extremely intense anabolic component, by taking the Anadrol the athletes experiences an enormous”pump effect” during the workout in the exercised muscles.
Anadrol 50 VS Winstrol
Anadrol 50 is prescribed for Congenital Aplastic Anaemia and is mostly mentioned together with this indication. In addition, it is possible that it would be used for Gaining Weight
Winstrol is prescribed for Hereditary Angioedema and Angioedema and is mostly mentioned together with these indications. Body builders use It for Catabolic State, although this is not an approved use*. In addition, it is possible that it would be used for Aplastic Anemia.