High Purity Injectable Steroid Oil Testosterone Propionate 150mg/ml
Common 150mg/mL Recipe for 100mL
15 gram Testosterone Propionate powder (11.25mL)
2mL BA (2%)
30mL BB (30%)
56.75mL GSO or MCT
Organic solvents & Injection tool
Organic solvents：Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, sesame oil, Grapeseed Oil, MCT, Ethyl oleate.
Injection tool: filters, vials(10ml), caps, rubber stoppers, crimper, syringe ect.
Effects of Testosterone Propionate (Desirable)
There are principally two desirable effects of Testosterone:
1)physical / athletic performance enhancement (endurance, strength, faster regeneration) , 2) physique enhancement (muscle buildup, fat loss)
The rest of desirable testosterone effects that an individual might experience during the steroid cycle, include:
1. Increase in collagen synthesis and bone mineral content. Collagen is the protein-based construction material for connective tissues throughout the body (the ligaments, tendons, cartilage, joints, and bones).
2. Heightened self esteem
3. deeper (manly) voice
4. darkening and thickening of body hair
5. increase in levels of IGF-1 and MGF hormones (which also promote muscle growth)
6. increased hemoglobin (red blood cell count)
7. anti-catabolic effect on muscle tissues by way of acting as an anti-glucocorticoid
Testosterone propionate cycle is prescribed in primary and secondary hypogonadism, eunuchoidism; impotence endocrine genesis, post-castration syndrome, male menopause; infertility as a result of violation of spermatogenesis; osteoporosis caused by lack of androgens, acromegaly, the initial stages of prostatic hypertrophy. Hormone-dependent tumors in women (breast, ovarian), menopausal disorders in women (combined with estrogens); functional bleeding with hyperestrogenism; mastitis, accompanied by painful premenstrual tension of the mammary glands; endometriosis, uterine fibroids are the reasons to use testosterone propionate cycle. Propionate is applied in treatment of anemia in men and women with the ineffectiveness of causal treatment (as an adjunct to treatment of causal).
As an anabolic agent testosterone propionate is used in various pathological conditions which are accompanied by enhanced dissolution of proteins (chronic infectious diseases, exhaustion, surgery, injuries, mostly men).